Thursday, September 23, 2021

Inner Thoughts

 So today I am just deep in thought thinking about my boyfriend and I. I am thinking about all the cool things we can do together and all the cute little dates we could go on but he is super busy and so am I. He is an EMS plus school to get his EMT license again and I work at bath and bodyworks and going to school. It is like wet really do not have time for each other and I am a clingy girlfriend so when I cannot see him get sad and start to miss him a lot and he is clingy too so we both just really start to miss each other but are so busy. We are trying to make it where we can squeeze time for each other in but we shall see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALLY!!!

 We are done with the fall semester! I am so excited to have completed this fall semester I did 10 times better this fall than I did last fa...