Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Keeping up!

 

I am currently trying to keep myself on task to make sure I keep up with my school work so I can pass all of my classes. It is kind of stressful which leads me to wanting to or feeling like I need to push everything aside and not even do any homework nor notes. I used to go to Purdue Fort Wayne and I had failed classes because of personal issues. So I am trying my absolute best to not doubt myself because I know what I am capable of doing. What happened at Purdue Fort Wayne I now have very low confidence in my academic performance. Before Fort Wayne I had never failed a class or even gotten a D in a class so it really hit me hard, now I am trying to prove to myself again what I am capable of. It is very hard and it causes me to have a lot of self motivation talks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALLY!!!

 We are done with the fall semester! I am so excited to have completed this fall semester I did 10 times better this fall than I did last fa...