Friday, September 3, 2021

Documentary Post "My Kid Cloud Paint That"

 1. The sense that got to me in this documentary is when Lura Marla's mom was looking at the computer and was reading all of the hateful and mean emails. That made me very angry and frustrated because the people started doubting that Marla was actually doing the paintings based off of the clip from 60 minutes that did not show Marla finishing the painting. I did not understand why they were so fast to think that she was not doing the paintings by herself. 

2. What truly surprised me was how much her paintings would sell for, to sell art work for $20,000 at four years old is absolutely mind blowing I was not expecting that at all.

3. My questions after viewing are to this day does anyone honestly one-hundred percent believe that Marla has done the paintings herself with no help? I am curious as to how old Marla is now and what she thinks of all of this? Some feelings that stayed with me is the feeling of feeling bad for Marla, she is was so young and I feel like it is unfair to her even if her parents were helping her paint I feel like that should not affect Marla. The plot twist happened pretty fast to me I was not expecting it to change that fast. 

4.  I feel like including research in the summaries could be a thing to avoid so we do not cloud what we are thinking of from the documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALLY!!!

 We are done with the fall semester! I am so excited to have completed this fall semester I did 10 times better this fall than I did last fa...